Membership options auto-renew each month. There are no contracts other than our promise to you that if you come consistently, ideally 3 times per week or more, you will see profound shifts in your health and well-being. We ask all students to commit to this. Feel amazing, think clearly and love deeply.
- Sign up online to reserve your spot! Many classes fill up and the best way to ensure you have a spot is to download our app in iTunes App Store or Google Play Store
- Please arrive in time to settle for class, 5-10min prior for regular students and new students should arrive at least 15min early to complete registration and tour our space.
- If you have a mat, bring it. We have Manduka Pro Lite mats, yogi toes full mat towels and shower towels all available for rent in addition to a full selection of Manduka products for sale. The cost to rent a mat + towel for the day is $5. We also have basic mats available to borrow for free. (All of these things are included in our unlimited Raja membership at no additional cost!)
- Your own props, towels, water bottles are all welcome in the practice space. Please keep them organized and ensure all water is in a spill-proof container.
- Cell phones and all valuables should be left in your car whenever possible. If you do bring them in, ensure cell phones are on silent. While we have a safe and well-loved space, we cannot be responsible for any lost or damaged items in our studio.
- We have public men and women’s restrooms with spaces for changing. Locker-room style showers with towel service are available to our Raja Members through key fab access.